Especially in these times of dramatic changes executives ask for assistance in coping with a number of issues. These issues are both of private nature and concern the career of the individual.
What is the coaching session all about? First it is an assessment of the executive on various aspects of his/her life and work performance using the profiles such as: a work performance profile, a leadership competencies wheel, a leadership profile, a self-assessment competency profile and a personal development plan. Other profiles can be applied according to the executive’s issues. Specific personal and organizational goals are set, an action plan made, so a strategy is developed.
The period of time taken to move through each phase depends on the executive and the complexity of the coaching issue.
Get Ole Blog by email!
- Ole in newspaper
- Ole interview on TV2
- About change summer 2010
- Sådan vinder du over alderen
- Teambuilding Outdoor workshops
- Ole Bloch way
- Outdoor workshops with Ole Bloch
- Why executive coaching?
- Why coach management teams?
- In leadership communication skills are more important than degrees
- Why humility is a must in leadership
- 80 years old and still going strong!
Written by Ole Bloch